FUCHS RENOLIN COMPRESSOR OILS
The range of RENOLIN industrial oils offers a whole host of high-performance product solutions for the most diverse of applications and target groups – from hydraulic oils to turbine oils.
RENOLIN SE 100 – Synthetic ester-based air compressor lubricant
RENOLIN SE 100 is a synthetic air compressor lubricant based on advanced synthetic ester technology, containing a synergistic blend of anti- wear, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidant additives to enhance performance.
Designed for use in reciprocating and vane compressors dependent upon viscosity requirements.
RENOLIN SE 100 exceeds the requirements according to:
- DIN 51506 – VDL 100
- Synthetic ester base
- Low coefficient of friction
- Reduced power consumption, potentially reducing energy costs
- Highly resistant to oxidation
- Reduces carbon deposits (e.g. in valves and filters)
- Reduced maintenance and down-time costs
- Extended oil drain intervals
- Extended oil lifetime
- Suitable for extreme working conditions
RENOLIN UNISYN OL
Synthetic EP air compressor oils based on PAO, for turbo, screw, vane and piston compressors; High-performance synthetic, PAO-based hydraulic fluid.
The RENOLIN UNISYN OL series was developed to meet the increased requirements of compressor manufacturers on the service life of compressor oils.
The selection of special synthetic base oils and additive systems makes long, interruption-free operation possible. To ensure optimum performance of the oil separator, the air release properties and low foaming are characteristic for screw and turbo compressor oils.
RENOLIN UNISYN OL products are recommended for use in flooded or oil injection screw-type air compressors and turbo compressors (ISO VG 32, 46, 68) and for piston and rotary vane compressors (ISO VG 100, 150).
RENOLIN UNISYN OL products should always be used if mineral oil-based products are found to display insufficient thermal stability (resistance to ageing) or poor viscosity-temperature behaviour. Compared to mineral oil-based oils, RENOLIN UNISYN OL products foam less, offer better demulsification and have superior air release properties.
RENOLIN UNIYSYN OL 32, 46 and 68 have especially been developed for the use in oil injected screw compressors and in turbo compressors.
RENOLIN UNISYN OL 100 and 150 are recommended in particular for long-term use in piston and rotary compressors that must meet the strict requirements for low residue formation according to DIN 51506 VDL. RENOLIN UNISYN OL fluids can also be used as hydraulic fluids according to DIN 51524.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour (high natural viscosity index), shear-stable
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Low evaporation losses
- Excellent wear protection (EP/AW)
- Excellent FE8 performance
- Good demulsifying properties
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Good compatibility with elastomers
- Low foaming / good air release
- Suitable for high-temperature applications
- Synthetic hydraulic fluids, excellent deep temperature flowability
- Exceed DIN 51506 – VDL
FUCHS Lubricants South Africa
Phone: +27 11 565-9600
Business hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 – 17:00